Our primary concern, as your Eye Care Professionals, is to provide you with first-class eye care. You are the most important person in our practice. We recognize that your eyes are unique and valuable organs, important components of your body’s total visual perception system. We incorporate the skills and services of the Eye Physician, Diagnostician, Specialist in Eye Care, Microsurgeon, and more. Our Doctors are concerned not only with your eyes, but with the Total You. We are dedicated to help you see accurately.
At Lake Plains Eye Center, our mission is to Provide Quality Healthcare to Our Neighbors with both Compassion and Efficiency. We’ve been proudly serving our community for over 30 years.
Our practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect the eyes. Among the many eye care services we provide to our patients are:
- Comprehensive eye exams for Adults and Children.
- Cataract Surgery – Latest technology in small incision and sutureless surgery.
- Diabetic eye care, including laser surgery.
- Contact lens services.
- Glaucoma care including laser treatments and Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Medical and surgical treatment of eye muscle disorders.
For information on office location, hours, scheduling, and emergencies, Click Here.