Lake Plains Eye Center’s friendly staff is known for its passion and consideration for each and every patient. We will be there for you and your family members during every stage of your lives to ensure optimal vision and ocular health. All children should have their eyes examined by an eye doctor at least by the time they enter school. The American Optometric Association, in fact, suggests that children have their first regular eye exam at 6-months. Follow-up exams should be at 3-years old and again just before starting school. If a problem is found, of course, more frequent care may be necessary.
Lake Plains Eye Center offers the following Family Eye Care Services:
- Comprehensive Eye Care, Exams and Routine Checkups for infants and toddlers as well as for children, teens, and adults.
- Care for diabetic eye disease and other ocular diseases.
- The latest frame styles and custom lens technology.
- Contact lenses, including bifocal, disposable, astigmatism.
- Low vision treatment.
- Latest technology in Small Incision and Sutureless Cataract Surgery.